Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fall Inspiration

I was out walking yesterday with my hubby, and he pointed to a few leaves on a tree that have turned yellow. Aw the first signs of Fall. I absolutely love Fall and the beautiful colors of yellow, orange and browns. I love the crisp air and the smell of pumpkin spice candles. So I was looking through ETSY for fall items. I want to share a few that I really like......

I love the colors in this pendant....and it's great for Halloween! You can find this cutie over at
jochris12


I think allysatticcrafts has something that would add warmth to any room, I love this.

Oh my gosh....look at this soap! It's so cute! Who wouldn't love washing with this candy corn soap....oh I bet it smells sweet! Find it over at smokeymountainscents.

Blakeswork has some of the cutest magnets. I love the orange and how it pops out on the wood, and it reminds me of the leaves in fall.
I hope you get a chance to check out all these Etsy shops out....theres's so many cute things for Fall!!

9 comments:

Alison Ward said...

Thanks so much for the plug Debra, I will definitely put your blog on my list of ones to check up on!

Unknown said...

Great etsy finds...I am off to explore the shops you mentioned!

God bless!
~gloria

Unknown said...

what fun finds -- I think the candy corn soap is my fave! :)

Jenn Maruska said...

Great finds - I love autumn and orange is one of my favorite colors!

: )

Tia Colleen said...

I wish we had trees with leaves here! Lame cactus. I loved looking at your blog though, those pictures made me feel like lighting a pumpkin scented candle.

Anonymous said...

i love the choices of fun halloween/autumn goodies!
especially the candy corn- i'm a huge sucker for those! so yummy :)

i noticed your choice of music playing on your blog- i saw anna nalick at a free concert in a park near me this summer. she was so entertaining and charming. have you seen her live?

Cthings said...

You did find quite a bit of cool fall items! What a great shopper you are!

Ring by Ring Designs said...

Nice finds and a great blog.
I'll be reading it more!
Bev (from Indiepublic)

tatsuko said...

Great fall finds! I want to lick that soap :)