Sunday, September 21, 2008

Quotes

I love reading quotes....funny ones, ones that make you think, cute quotes. So I was searching throught the web and came across some for sewing.

Here's a few......

I got a sewing machine for my husband! Good trade, huh? ~Author Unknown
May your bobbin always be full! ~Author Unknown
Stitch your stress away. ~Author Unknown
Sewing forever, housework whenever. ~Author Unknown
Sewing fills my days, not to mention the living room, bedroom, and closets. ~Author Unknown
When life throws you scraps, make a quilt. ~Author Unknown

You can go to http://www.quotegarden.com/ and read more or even search for quotes!!

HAPPY SUNDAY

5 comments:

Kari said...

Those are all very cute!

LoveMeKnot Creations said...

haha! those are fun! I'll have to check that site out sometime, i love good quotes too!

Cthings said...

Oh, those are cute sayings!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love quotes!! My newest favorite posted at my desk is:
Wherever you go, go with all your heart. ~Confucius

That about says it all for me today! I can't wait to check out the website!

God bless!
~gloria

Unknown said...

love the one about the scraps ('cept i make skirts or dresses)