Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hello

I am just dropping in to say hello to everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I ate way to much, my husband told me Yesterday that he was sick of food.

We don't do the black Friday shopping like most people...I don't like seeing grown people and crowds of people fighting over stuff, it's crazy. So today we are headed out to do some shopping. My daughter is going to a museum and a movie with her best friend so it's a perfect opportunity to shop for her.

I wanted to share this picture I took of my nieces and nephews and my daughter on Thanksgiving. I am printing it off and give to my Dad for Christmas from all of them. (Don't worry....he doesn't get on the Internet so he won't see it)


Oh. before I forget I am having a HUGE sale in the month of December so watch for it!!! :-)

2 comments:

JW said...

What a great picture!! I can't believe they are all so grown up. Your mama would be so proud. My mama would be proud of all of you too. Love you,

Tins and Treasures said...

This is so cute...and it looks like you had a nice day!