Thursday, November 13, 2008

Soul

One of my favorite singers has a new album out. I love to hear Seal sing, he has a great voice. So when I found out his new album was out I had to check it out. I love it ! Love it so much I wanted to share it with you. It's called Soul and is remakes of songs I know you will know. It can be heard playing in the background at my house, my husband loves it and even my daughter was caught humming along.

Scroll down to next post to be able to hear some of the album!!!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Totally agree. My husband was on the front end of Seal's success and introduced me to his fantastic voice when we met. I always say that my hubs knew Seal before Seal was cool.

Unknown said...

i was thinking of seal earlier when i posted a song from a make artist (Kem) on my blog today.

yeah, seal's got a great sound.

Rosebud Collection said...

Haven't really heard him sing..must admit..Will give him a listen..