Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Yellow Star Hunt

So Yesterday I was going thought the Treasury over at Etsy. I love looking through there, it's a great way to come across new shops. As I was going page to page I landed on like page 18 and there was this pretty little yellow/gold star in front of my eyes. The star lets you know that one of your items is in a treasury.


So I would like to send a thank you out to Cthings!! Thank you for including my Bag in your treasury.

Please check her blog out at http://www.cthings-cthings.blogspot.com/ and then get over to her shop and check it out at www.cthings.etsy.com/


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats--how exciting!!!

Cthings said...

Wow your most welcome! I'm glad you found yourself! ")

::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

Good for you!! That is just so exciting!!! :)

Tins and Treasures said...

Congratulations...yeah, I'm addicted to treasuries too!

Amber D. Mcnabb said...

oh what a wonderful surprise! Congrats!