Sunday, December 21, 2008

Oh no she didn't.......

Yes I did!! I went and cut into my favorite wrapping paper. I keep putting this wrapping paper towards the back when I was wrapping gifts.....I just couldn't bring myself to cut into it. I loved it. (I often find myself acting like this over new fabric, it's just so hard to put the scissors to it.)

Just look at it....isn't it pretty. The candy looks so real.
I told my husband I could wallpaper my workroom in it. I did decided that I would have to save a small piece and frame it and use it as wall art next year.
Yes, I did cut into it. I chose the BIGGEST gift I had to wrap. It's to my husband. I wonder if I chose his gift just so I could save the paper.........um...........probably so!!

2 comments:

Sarah McBride said...

That is great paper. I would have been sad cutting into it too.
yes definately save the paper after opening!!

Browndirtcottage said...

oh my gosh....i surely could just take a lick of that crumptious paper!!