Wednesday, December 3, 2008

OUCHIE

The other day I was so happy to find time to get back into my work room. I was ironing some fabric and placed the iron down to move the fabric around. As I did this my hand hit the iron...........OUCH!!! I now have a big burn on my hand. Needless to say, I unplugged the iron, turned out the lights in room, shut the door and spend the rest of the day rubbing aloe on my hand. It's been 3 days now, the burn pain is gone but it's not that pretty!


Hope you all are having wonderful days...........stay away from hot irons!!

5 comments:

Celina said...

Ugh! That's no fun! It seems like that happens to me EVERY time I iron, which is why we all run around in wrinkly clothes!

germandolls said...

I detest ironing too!
I told my husband when I married him: I will not iron your clothes for you EVER. But now I need to do it for my business. Little doll clothes just look so much better when ironed...
So Sorry you got hurt! Hope that mark goes away with time!

~Marie~ said...

Oh no! I hope your hand feels better soon. One time I was attempting to curl my hair while sitting on my bedroom floor. I got up to do something and then when I went to sit back down, I burnt my leg on the curling iron. So I know how you feel!

Cthings said...

Ouch! That was nasty! Maybe that's a sign you should give up ironing. Wishing you healthy healing.

Unknown said...

eek!

yeah. hot irons are no fun. i usually keep mine plugged in on the floor while working and have been know to walk into it. luckily i jump away fast enough to not get a serious burn.