Thursday, December 11, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away.....

So today my good friend emailed me and informed me that I hadn't blogged today....twice!! You see she likes to read my blog when she isn't able to sleep.

The reason I hadn't blogged today was basically I didn't have anything to blog about....lol

It has rained like almost all day. It's after 8pm and it's still raining here.


Can you see the water running off the roof. It's crazy!!
KAREN....this post is for you!!! I hope you can sleep tonight. :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish it would rain around here

randi--i have to say said...

That is a lot of rain! When it is rushing off the roof like that, you know it is time to stop! ;)

Tins and Treasures said...

Hmm...rain...we are in a blizzard watch here in south dakota...lots of snow, wind, and dangerously cold temperatures for the next several days.

moxylyn said...

I didn't blog either. I couldn't get online! Satellite should be banned. Is your grass greener now?

Alexandra MacVean said...

I've had those days...nothing to blog about... =/

Unknown said...

oh i just love all day rainy days! makes me feel so calm.