Thursday, February 5, 2009

Blog Award!

Yesterday I received a pretty blog award from Marie at A day in my Life....photos and more. Thanks Marie!!
I hope you will visit her blog....she has a cute little Mini Schnauzer name Peanut.



"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award."

So here are my 8 bloggers I enjoy reading.

1) Cthings She has beautiful jewelry!
2) SimplySaidCards She has pretty cards, and she just had a little baby!
3) Flytie I think this lady is so talented. She creates beautiful dresses with the most pretty fabric.
4) Moxylyn She makes very pretty journals.
5) Bookwormz She makes the cutest book wormz .....go check them out!
6) Michelle She likes scrap booking and quilting and I enjoy reading her blog.
7) Lucky Ladybug Designs She likes to crochet and make jewelry too.
8) Tins and Treasures I love reading her blog. She has some yummy looking recipes too!

I am so glad I have blog friends. I have enjoyed getting to know each of you.....if your name isn't on the list please don't worry, I love reading yours too! I do! :0)

5 comments:

Cthings said...

Thank you, I'm so honored!! I just got my computer up and running and to find this well it's a GREAT SURPRISE!! THANKS AGAIN!! Your to sweet!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Congrats on your awards..how fun is that!
-sandy toe

Tins and Treasures said...

Congratulations on the award and thanks for passing it on to me...you've made my day. Seems like it's always so hectic, and this is a good reminder of what's really important...Have a good day.

Unknown said...

i am so very appreciative for the award and your kind words. :-D

and congrats to you for getting it!

Celina said...

Thanks so much! You made my week!