Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Birthday

My Dad, my nephew and one of my sister's neighbor all have birthdays this month. So we got together at her house and had lunch to celebrate all the birthdays at one time. We had fun!!


I love this picture of my Dad and my daughter. He has that look like he was doing something he shouldn't be.......maybe opening a gift earlier than suppose too!! You see, he is like a kid when it comes to opening gifts, especially at Christmas time.


At my sister's house.....That's my brother over there beside my Dad and Shelby. And if you look really hard you will see my sisters foot at the bottom corner and mine above hers.


This is my nephew that has a birthday today too!!! How cool is it to share your birthday with your Papa......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you both!!!

3 comments:

moxylyn said...

Happy Birthday!! I was looking at that room and the gorgeous floor.. I'm sooo in love with clean shiny floors... and I noticed the big gold mirror. I have the same one in my livingroom!!

Unknown said...

i always love pics that show people of differing generations like the first one. happy birthday to all!

Cthings said...

Happy Belated Birthday to everyone!! What a nice gathering!! It is fun to share those moments with family!