Saturday, February 21, 2009

I love Mail

So yesterday I received the fabric I ordered from Home Grown Pillows over at Etsy. LOVE IT!!
I also picked up some other fabric and supplies at a local fabric store. Just look at the fabric. I love fabric......I have a hard time cutting into new fabric. It's too pretty to cut.......!

This weekend I will be cutting into that pretty fabric. I have 5 seat cushions to cover for a friend of mine, and I have a custom purse order to get started on.

I am waiting for one more package to get here next week from another Etsy seller I order key fob hardware from. I heart Etsy sellers!!

Have a great weekend......!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Yes, I have the same problem whenever I buy pretty fabric, I can't stand having to cut it up!

~Marie~ said...

Such pretty colors.... Have fun making all the lovely things you can.

Jess said...

ooo I love fabric too! but I dont sew for beans...

Cthings said...

Hope you had a good weekend! Fabrics are beautiful!!

Unknown said...

isn't fabric the best?? nice selections. i really like the ones on the top left.