Friday, February 13, 2009

Love is in the air.....

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Okay I know it's not Valentine's day until tomorrow but it sure feels like it is here. Shelby made up 9 goody bags with candy to give to her close friends today at school. I think they turned out really cute.

Oh and she has a "boyfriend" too. It's so cute to hear her giggle and smile when he calls. Major crushing going on..............lol. She wanted to get him something so she picked it all out herself. She got him a heart shape box with candy and a cute little stuff dog. She even picked out a cute gift bag to put it in.


I hope you all have a wonderful and happy Valentine's Day!!! Go out and spread the love........!

4 comments:

Cthings said...

Happy Valentines to you Debra!! I bet its fun watching your daughter get all giggling around the guy. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

JW said...

the bags are cute...but I wonder...does Chuck smile about this "crush"???
Happy Valentine's Day to all of you.
I love you all...

Debra said...

Janet....LOL...he does smile about this crush. It's too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that I enjoyed your story about your grandfather and playing in the barn!