Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Slooooow Mode

Boy, I am in slow mode this morning! I just can't seem to get moving. I have alot to do today...

* carry daughter to school (not to mention I need to fix her breakfast!)
*cut and iron some fabric
*sew that fabric into a purse
*get my walking in (since I over slept)
*put up some clothes
* take daughter to soccer practice today
*and MUCH MORE!

I need A LOT of this.......

Hopefully I will be able to blog a little better later today.......once I drink a few cups of the good stuff.

5 comments:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi debra! i definitely need one of this energy boosting drink. Hope u dun mind i grab it from your coffee maker! :)

Have a nice day!

Sweets 'N Greets said...

AAAAHHHHH....I can smell the fresh brew now ;-) I love my coffee!

Start To Finish Supplies said...

Yum Yum Yum. You are making me want a cup of coffee!

Tins and Treasures said...

This is exactly how I felt all day on Monday! I posted a pic of my new pouch and key fob on my blog...with a link to your shop. I hope you get some visitors!

Rosebud Collection said...

Have to start the day with coffee..My one daughter calls it "Boost"..she is so right..Can't seem to move in the morning without it..