Monday, September 8, 2008

A Perfect Day To....

Create!

Hubby at work, Daughter at school, the sun is shining, and music playing in the background. Yes, the perfect day to create. So the other day I bought some new fabric.
and this morning after hesitating to cut into the fabric I decided to make a Pomona Handbag.
I went with the Fall Floral print. I have to say I love the way it turned out.
This is such a cute handbag that I thought it needed a matching mini key fob to go with it. Cute huh? So cute I tried to talk myself out of listing it on Etsy. But Etsy won...... you can find it HERE.
I hope everyone has a productive day!!!


9 comments:

Sandra Evertson said...

Fabulous purse!
Sandra

My Inspired Reality said...

Love how bright and colorful your handbags/totes are. The fabric on your new handbag and key fob is beautiful.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

I love that fabric and what a cute purse you made!

Hobocamp Crafts said...

thank you for commenting onmy blog- b/c now I found yours~ Hope you had a great day creating!

Sarah McBride said...

beautiful fabric. Super jealous here.
great purse!!

Gone to Earth said...

That's a lovely bag! Beautiful fabric.

Unknown said...

I love the bag!! I so want to make a handbag! Still trying to polish my skills.

Anne K. said...

It's adorable! Perfect size and shape - what sass!!! :-)

Heathen's Hearth said...

VERY pretty!

-Misty