Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Finds

So today is Friday Finds. I don't really have a theme for today, I am just going to some of the categories I normally forget to check out. So, here we go..........

Check this beautiful Swarovski Pearl Tree Sculpture out. It's very unique don't you think.
You can find more at Byapryl.


Next up is this beautiful bowl. There is something about this color that draws my eye to it. It's very pretty. Check out more great pottery at Clayslingingmama


Over at Backofthemoondayspa you can get some great looking body products. Check this body scrub out...doesn't the Orange and Cinnamon sound yummy!!


When I came across this shop, I fell in love with the Hound Hoodies!! Aren't they cute??? And the dog is too! Check more dog items out over at Anniessweatshop on Etsy.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. We are headed to the Zoo tomorrow. I can't wait....we are carrying my daughter and her best friend, and they are soooo ready.

18 comments:

Karley Ziegler Mott said...

Those hound hoodies are SO ADORABLE! Those dogs look precious. If only my 95 pound beast of a German Shepherd mix would wear one, LOL!

germandolls said...

Oh my gosh. If I had a small dog I'd definitely get that! Really sweet outfit! Do they make them people-size?

Kate Carpenter said...

that tree sculpture is beautiful!

Melanie - Everything Etsy said...

Great finds!! I really love those hound hoodies. Now all I need is a hound. :)

Alayna said...

Great finds! I LOVE that tree sculpture!

Anonymous said...

Great items! I love the tree sculpture.

esque said...

Love the hoodies too!I'd put 'em on my cats if they'd let me!

Sandee said...

I love your Etsy shop and your blog. Thanks for stopping at mine.

Kim Caro said...

the wire tree is RAD

BeadBrat Originals said...

LOL at the hound hoodies! Makes me wish we could have a dog! LOL

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yeppers, it sure was a lot of earrings!

Cthings said...

Those are gorgeous and fun finds. Enjoy your weekend and have fun at the zoo!

MSM said...

Loved the tree sculpture, but the hound hoodies - boy, are those cute!!!

The zoo sounds like fun : )

Bagladee said...

I love the pearl tree its sooooo pretty!!

Kari said...

Very cool finds! I LOVE the tree, so pretty and unique!

Homemade Zen said...

wow very beautiful! Love the tree sculpture and the hound hoodies!

Tins and Treasures said...

I agree, great finds...the bowl is cool. And I'm picturing esque trying to put these on cats...I know mine would fight it off!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

That bowl is lovely. Thanks for sharing your finds with us!

Unknown said...

i've got a weakness for pottery and bath products on etsy. there's just so much goodness in those categories.