Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Weekend!!

It's here! The weekend!
I hope each and everyone of you have a great weekend.

I will be spending the weekend with my hubby. Our daughter is going to stay the weekend with her best friend. We don't have many plans, just going to stay around the home and relax. I do have a 16th birthday party to go to on Sunday...I can't believe my niece is turning 16...yikes!

So with that said I will end this post with a few photos taken outside with our new camera.

The moon, My hubby took this one night....


This is a mushroom in our yard.....now where are my little blue smurfs???


This little grasshopper was so happy to have his picture taken.......



11 comments:

ARTISANNE DESIGN said...

That moon shot is wonderful!!
Have a lovely relaxed weekend :0)

maddy hill said...

fabby photos , love the mushroom one !

Michelle said...

He looks like he's looking right at you in the last shot! Head turned and everything! lol

Unknown said...

wow. great photography. the first shot should be in a magazine or something.

have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

I love your photos! I wonder why there is only one female smurf? Hmmmm! I have so missed reading your blog everyday. You are one of my favorite bloggers!!! I am glad my life has settled down a bit...for now!

God bless!
~gloria

~Marie~ said...

I love the photos, have a great weekend!!

Kim Caro said...

great outdoor photos. they are all so neat :)

my blog said...

happy weekend to all

Halloween Costumes

Blackfeatherfarm said...

Love the moon shot !

raining sheep said...

Great images...obviously a very decent camera! Hope you are having a great "no kids weekend". That mushroom is HUGE.

MSM said...

Great photos - what kind of camera do you have?