Thursday, November 6, 2008

Catching up.....

This week has been a week. I feel like I have been catching up on so many things.

Shelby is finally well and back in school. I have a few things to list in the shop soon, so please check my shop out often.

I wanted to show you a few pics of Miss Shelby getting ready for Halloween.
Shelby getting ready.....

My sweetest and cutest little devil girl!!

**COMING SOON**
I have a few Pocket Pouches coming this week. They are great to use for holding business cards, gift cards and other small itmes.
Have a great day!!

6 comments:

Tins and Treasures said...

My daughter was a devil too...yours is very cute!

Celina said...

A very cute devil indeed! My little butterfly got lots of complimnents on the ribbon ponytail holders and she's worn them twice this week already! Your pocket pouches are adorable. Thanks for the shout out last week too!

ARTISANNE DESIGN said...

An angelic devil!!

Love those pouches, they're fabulous :0)

Mary Richmond said...

very sweet!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait til my little girl can dress up! What a cute little devil!

And love those pouches.

The Blonde Duck said...

I feel the same way--like someone caught me in the spin cycle and won't let me out!