Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm feeling a little NUTTY!

We have a tree in our front yard, his name is Mr. Woody!

He stands tall and with much pride.
When you walk under him, he likes to throw pecans at you.
Although this can be a fun game, he doesn't pick them back up.

Mr. Woody likes to watch us pick them up.......
We have to atleast once a week, he has many more pecans ready to throw!


Even Push Up likes looking for pecans.
Thank you Mr. Woody for the tasty pecans this fall.
I think I will go bake some pecan pies now........! :-)



14 comments:

missknits said...

love mr. woody! and how nice of him to share his pecans with you so you can make a yummy pie! lol

Ravenswick said...

Cool pictures! I just love those tree faces.

My Inspired Reality said...

Great photos and Mr. Woody - he has a personality:):)

Angel said...

Mmmmm. Pecan pie sounds wonderful. Great tree face!

Terri Pezzullo - Handmade said...

Love the tree face and the peacans look great!!

Morrgan said...

Oooh, pecans! Now I'm jealous. ;)

Tins and Treasures said...

Oh, you are lucky to have pecans right in your yard. I just bought a bag yesterday...for $8.00! I'll consider it my donation to the Shriners. The money goes to such a worth cause.

Paw and Claw Designs said...

aw man..now i want pecan pie!

(i find it silly that my word verification is ACONN...I thought it was "acorn" and i yelled "NO! Pecans!)

moxylyn said...

Free pecans? That's awesome! His face is very cool.

Mary Ann said...

I love Mr. Woody. He is adorable. Enjoy your pie.

Rick said...

How wonderful to have such a sweet and generous green one in your family. :)

Jess said...

My little sister would love those pecans!

love mr.woddy!!

Earmark Social said...

this is awesome! Great blog! I do love mr. woody!

Unknown said...

oooooh...you've got a pecan tree.

*jealous*