Friday, November 21, 2008

The Weather Outside is.....

CRAZY!
Last week it was thunderstorms and tornado's, this morning it's snow flurries! WHAT?......snow flurries. It's odd for North Carolina to get flurries or snow, it just doesn't snow that much here like it use too. I just wonder if this winter is going to be different....my daughter sure hopes so.



Snow flurries landing on my bench. ( Don't look to close, or you will see my overly faded cushion)


Can you see the snow....? Look hard.


Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend.

2 comments:

Celina said...

Awesome! That was my favorite part of living in NC--there was still just enough winter that occassionally it would snow! Glad you guys weathered the storms of last weekend--scary!

Cthings said...

Hello! I'm not ready for that! We had it once and luckily it went away! Enjoy your weekend!