Sunday, November 2, 2008

Weekend Wrap Up

Today we got up and remembered that we were to turn our clocks back....hope you did too!!


Shelby has been under the weather since Saturday morning. She woke up with a bad head cold and running a slight fever. She is up and moving around today so I hope she is getting over it. She still sounds stuffy but the fever is going away.
We started re-doing our bathroom. It was painted a moss green and I have for a long time wanted it dark chocolate brown, and have my hubby glaze the cabinets with a black stain. Lucky me, he loves doing stuff like this so we have started the process and once finished I will post pictures. He probably thinks I wanted to do this so I could buy more fabric and make matching curtains........he's probably right.....LOL.

Today I got an email from Etsy seller NickyBeeShop that she included one of my little mini zipper pouches in her treasury!! I was so happy. Please stop by her shop at http://www.nickybeeshop.etsy.com/ , she has some really cute stuff for Christmas. I love finding new shops........


Hope everyone has a great Sunday.

5 comments:

Grace said...

congrats on getting into a treasury! don't you love it when that happens?!

Unknown said...

good to know i'm not the only who doesn't regard messages from people saying they included my items in a treasury as spam. i think it's great!

i'd love to see those chocolate brown walls. i'm sure they'll be fabulous.

i think i'm a bit late, but nice new banner up top!

Morrgan said...

Congrats on the treasury list! They're always such a fun surprise. :)

Cthings said...

Hello girl! I hope you little one is feeling much better! Congrats on getting in the treasury they are exciting!

Tins and Treasures said...

Yor little pouch looks so good in the treasury! Love it...