Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

I hope everyone has a happy, fun, and safe Halloween !!

It's kinda sad for us. We won't be taking her trick or treating this year....first time in 11 years. She is older and going off with her parents just isn't that cool anymore...lol. One of her good friends invited her to go to a Carnival this year so she is excited. She still will be getting dressed up so I will have pictures of her next week. My husband made a comment about being sad that she is growing up. I guess we will be sitting at home eating candy while she is out having fun. But that's all that matters......having fun!!
But I did receive a very sweet email from a blog reader/Etsy seller that cheered me up.
Celina from http://www.simplysaidcardsbycelina.blogspot.com/ wrote to tell me she used my ribbon tutorial to make her daughter some ribbon ponytail holders. Please go visit her blog.....the ponytail holders look GREAT Celina!! I know your little girl will be daring in them.
Stop by her shop too at http://www.simplysaidcards.etsy.com/ too! She has some of the prettiest cards.
Have a great weekend everyone!!!!! BOO!

5 comments:

Victoria said...

It is hard when they grow up. My one is away at college and my other one will be off with friends. I will be handing out the treats solo this year, and it makes me a bit sad, too!

Browndirtcottage said...

your blog is so fun and creative...thanks for sharing

~Marie~ said...

Happy Halloween to you too!

Morrgan said...

BOO to you too, a little belatedly. :) I hope you had a good time!

Tins and Treasures said...

I hope you had fun handing out candy and your daughter had fun with her friends...it is such an adjustment, but, also the goal of parenting...for them to grow up and have a life of their own!