Friday, December 26, 2008

Much Needed

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas. Mine was wonderful. Just wanted to let my readers and blog friends I have decided to take a much needed break. I am looking forward to spending some time with my daughter while she is out of school, she got lots of movies and board games so we have lots of fun things to do. I also want to DEEP clean through out my house, I have lots of "stuff" that I don't need. I have a few custom orders to work on so I am taking this time to finish them, draft new purse designs, draft some fun Home designs and clean out workroom.

I have lots of new, fun and exciting news for 2009. Please check back soon!!
Until then I hope you have many wonderful days ahead......

2 comments:

Mom2fur said...

Merry Christmas and good luck with your cleaning adventure. I've been doing that up in my attic and have managed to bring several nice sized bags of 'stuff' to the Salvation Army Thrift store. I love to go there, but I made a rule for myself that I have to bring in a big, full bag if I want to pick up anything 'new.' I usually end up with one or two items, but have dropped off ten or fifteen. It seems to be working--I can actually see part of the attic floor now, LOL!

Unknown said...

I know what you mean about so many things to get finished, cleaned up and organized. I too am in the process. Just wanted to stop by and share some love and say I love your bags. following too. Have a rocking 2009