Friday, January 30, 2009

New Bags

I have new bags in the shop today. I love them all. Two of them I did as 3 piece sets, meaning I have included a matching zipper pouch and key fob to the purse.


This is the Green with Envy Set. I love the green mossy color. Find out more here.
The Perfect Summer Set. I love pink and green..... VERY summery! See more info here.
Daisy Field is a cute shoulder bag. You can read more about this bag over here. All are made with 100% cotton fabric too.
I hope each and everyone has a wonderful weekend.....it's the Super Bowl!!!! I can't wait...it's going to be hot wings crazy over at my house.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your new items!!!

Bagladee said...

They are all fantastic, my favourite is the green one :)

Tins and Treasures said...

Great fabric combos!

Audrey said...

I love the green one!! Off to see your etsy shop! Maybe I'll find something in red?

BookWormz said...

these are too cute!!! I love them all!!!