Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I miss you.......oh how I miss you!

I miss my cupcakes!!

So I decided to really watch how I ate. I decided to eat 5-6 small meals every three hours through out the day. I started this on Sunday. So far so good. I have noticed I don't crave junk food because I am always full. And I drink lots of water. It's very much like the Body For Life plan. I also give myself one free day to eat WHATEVER I want. The only thing I haven't done is working out................I need to dust off my DVDs and decide which one I want to do! Okay really I don't want to do any of them but I guess I should.
Saturday I made sure I ate BAD. I wanted to get all the junk food I could in. I finished the day off with something I love. CUPCAKES. I made strawberry cake cupcakes. They were so good............to good. I didn't eat them all, I decided to freeze some to save for my next free day. :-)
Aren't they cute!

Just look at them all. Sitting so pretty and colorful.

Oh my!! Mouth watering................
My daugther did the sprinkles. So pretty!
Hope your day is going great..........if not go eat a cupcake then it will all be better.

7 comments:

~Marie~ said...

Mmmmm.. those look so yummy! Good luck, getting into a routine of working out is harder than it seems sometimes.

Christine said...

What pretty cupcakes! I feel your pain... I'm doing Weight Watchers and I miss cupcakes too. I've been trying to find a healthy recipe for them but no luck so far. If I find one, I'll let you know! :)

♥ xtine
http://stuffbyxtine.blogspot.com

Loca4crafts said...

I have been following a similar diet since July. I count calories during the week and have a free day on Saturday. It's working really well, but I agree, the hardest part is working out :)

Cthings said...

Oh, my those look very delicious! Now you are tempting us! I do like that book. I think eating frequently is the key in small portions.

Candice said...

when I make cupcakes, I HAVE to give most of them away or I will eat them all!

Unknown said...

"Saturday I made sure I ate BAD. I wanted to get all the junk food I could in."

much like what i do from time to time, ha!

the cupcakes are very adorable. :-)

*suddenly craving them*

Tins and Treasures said...

Those are pretty cupcakes...and I do love frosting...
But my biggest weakness is chips...so I just don't buy them and have them in the house!!

Hope all is well with you. Natalie