Sunday, March 1, 2009

Just checking in...

Happy Sunday!!

I had a free day yesterday and got to eat what ever I wanted. I ate pizza from Papa John's and I had cheesecake. Oh gosh it was so good. The piece of cheesecake was Apple Carmel, first time trying that kind. I loved it!! I did notice how bad I felt eating junk food after eating really good for a week. I can't believe I use to feel like this everyday, tired and sluggish. Today I am back to eating good. I did weigh and I lost 3 pounds so I was happy. This week I really want to get back to working out to.....!

I have a lot going on. More about that coming soon....... I promise!

I can't believe I don't have a pretty picture to add to this post. It has rained the whole weekend.....the WHOLE weekend!! My yard is soaked and muddy. I am hoping the weather people are right about the 70 degree weather coming towards the end of the week.

I wanted to blog a quick post to say HI. My daughter is waiting for us to play the game CLUE. I love that game, and it's a great way to pass time on a rainy weekend.

1 comments:

~Marie~ said...

Clue was one of my favorite games too, but my family primarily played monopoly. LOL