Sunday, March 8, 2009

I'm still here

Sorry about the blog absence. We have had the most beautiful weather here the last couple of days. I am talking about sunshine, warm days with a breeze. I took advantage of it!! I got outside and did some yard work, planted some sweet peas in my vegetable garden and got some sewing done. I was able to open my windows and let fresh air in and listen to the birds sign too.
Sadly, it's going to get cold again towards the end of the week but that's okay......the little taste of spring was wonderful.

If you get a chance this week please stop over at Cafe Handmade. I was featured on their site.

featured on cafe handmade
http://cafehandmade.blogspot.com/2009/03/mommaprenuer.html

2 comments:

Slavetobeads said...

Boy sounds great we are having a couple snow days.

Winklepots said...

Congrats on the feature! I'm still waiting for spring. Soon hopefully!