Sunday, September 7, 2008

Thank You!!

This week my blog received two awards!! Thanks!

The first one is from Rosebud Collection. Thank you very much. She awarded me the


Sorry for just getting around to it. She has a beautiful blog and I hope you get a chance to read it. Be sure to check out her post about Fingerprint Friday.....she has some beautiful photos.

Here are the rules for the nominees: 1) Add the logo of the award to your blog 2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you 3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs 4) Add links to those blogs on your blog 5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!

Now here are my 7 nominees:
Lucky Ladybugs Designs
Elizabeth Jayne
Little Brown Pen
Crysto's Life
Wendi Winn
The Silly BooDilly
Journey of Love Designs


My second adward I recieved came from Tins and Treasures. She rewarded me with the

Thanks a bunch!! I enjoy reading her blog....and I do often. She teaches a Fitness for Life class at a High School and she will share some of the recipes. So please check her blog out.

Again I will award 7 more blogs I enjoy reading.

The Sandy Dog Bakery
What's it All About
Simply Designed and Etsy Finds
Jenny Loves You
Wee Scream Vintage
No Title Necessary
Able Mabel

Here are the rules for the nominees: 1) Add the logo of the award to your blog 2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you 3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs 4) Add links to those blogs on your blog 5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!

I hope you enjoy reading the blogs I have posted!!! Congrats on your adwards.

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to read these blogs you've nominated. Your coaster tutorial is great.

Sarah McBride said...

THANKS!!! You really made my day, I appreciate it so much!!

kim* said...

congrats! thought i said this already....maybe i saw a lot of these banners lately.

elizabethjayne said...

Thanks so much for the nomination!

Victoria said...

Congrats, and thank you for passing one of the awards on to me, that was very sweet of you!

Impossible Alice said...

Congratulations! 2 awards, that's awesome. Rosebud gave me one as well, that's how I found your blog. Thought I'd stop by and say hello :)

Unknown said...

why, thank ya very much! :-) Due to the hurricane, I'm behind on taking care of another award i received last week, but sometime this week i'll handle that one as well as this one you've just awarded me.

w said...

good for you!

and me.

:)

(thanks!)

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the comments and the award!!

THE SANDY DOG BAKERY said...

Why Thank you so much!!