Thursday, September 4, 2008

Quite before the storm

Well, it's been so nice and warm the last couple of days....hard to believe Hanna the Tropical Storm will be knocking on my door soon, as in early Saturday morning. Weathermen say we could start feeling the wind picking up about Friday after lunch. It's suppose to hit near the bottom of our coast and move on up. I don't live on the coast but live about 1 1/2 hrs away and the edge of the storms away seem to reach out to us. I hope it isn't has bad as they say it could be.....lots of rain and tornado's though. And I have been glued to the TV waiting to see here Hurricane Ike is headed, the weathermen are saying there is a chance it's following Hanna in the same path. I guess the summer wants to end in a real bang!!!



I hope anyone in the path of these storms are able to stay safe!!

15 comments:

Conscientia's Cameos said...

keep safe :)

Rosebud Collection said...

I had left you an award on my blog the other day..just so you know..
Darn storms..hope they miss us this weekend.

LazyTcrochet said...

It has been a mean season. Stay safe!

Etsy Green and Clean Guild said...

stay safe you too!

Unknown said...

Stay safe. I grew up in South Jersey and we lived about 45 miles from the shore. I just remember the rain! I will pray you and your family remain safe from Hannah and Ike. No flooding, no tornados! I lived through one on May 30th and I hope no I know ever has that experience. Keep us posted!!

Hyla said...

Eeks! Good Luck! Lots of HUGS and stay safe!

Hyla
http://earthyfinds.blogspot.com

missknits said...

ooo do stay safe! hope its not as bad as they are predicting!

Aroma Fields said...

You have a very nice blog :)
Stay safe!

Jamie Martin said...

Hope the storm isn't bad for you. I live in So. California, all we have are earthquakes and heat :)

Start To Finish Supplies said...

We are supposed to be feeling a bit of Hannah's pain here as well. It should not be too bad though, just rain. I hope that you make it thru the storm without any problems!

Rock and Fossil Depot said...

There are several out there right now...stay safe!

elizabethjayne said...

Thanks, I'm glad you like it! I was a little nervous about doing a political feature - so many people told me not to. I'm glad I did :D

Stay safe! This year's been rough already...best wishes for you and yours :)

Tins and Treasures said...

Well, first of all, the storms...I hope you and all your friends and family stay safe...

My package came today and the items are precious. After a week of teaching, it was a nice reward.

I will blog about it soon and let you know.

Cthings said...

Wow! I see the rain and gusts are going right now as I see the forecast! I hope you will be safe and thinking of you.

Unknown said...

glad to see your still alive and kicking after the storms how scary!! i got such a fright when the music played on your blog i had my volume right up! hahah