Friday, October 24, 2008

Zoo Trip **Part Five**

Last day for the Zoo Trip posting.

Here is a cute turtle from Sonora Desert I forgot to post.

This was a cute game about nature the girls enjoyed playing.

At the African Pavilion they have a look out where you can see antelope, rhinoceroses, and elephants.

Here's an elephant standing alone.
Some lazy rhinoceroses.....

Funny baboon

Baboon eating a stick
That's a BIG and mean looking gorilla, but I am sure he is a sweetie.

They chimpanzees are the funniest animals. I fell in love watching them. They were climbing like crazy.


Doesn't he look like he's pointing to his elbow.....?
My silly hubby thought I was taking a pic of him....sorry honey I wasn't....look left of his head, see the chimp that climbed to the top and was sitting looking at everyone.

My daughter took this pic.....I can't help but giggle at it....it's too cute.
Beautiful big cats....Lions. The male didn't wake up but the female was a cutie. She looks like she is smiling.
She got up and stretched..........
Then she stuck out her tonuge.
The Red River Hog,not the cutest animal at the zoo.......but it was fun seeing it.
Two zebra's looking pretty.
Look at those stripes!!
Very pretty giraffe standing TALL.

Two ostriches......
I love me some dippin' dots! They are so good.
I love this gift shop.....It's so funky looking!!
On the parking lot bus headed to our car.....time to go home.
I hope you have enjoyed looking at my pics from our trip. If you are ever in Asheboro NC please go visit the zoo.
Have a great weekend!!!!


10 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all the zoo pictures and posts!!! Makes me want to go there this weekend (to my zoo in Indy that is) This weekend they have the Zoo Boo where the little ones and big ones too can trick or treat safely at the zoo!

Michelle said...

I love zoos! Ours here in OKC isn't all that great, though. And I *love* Dippin' Dots! Yum!

moxylyn said...

Lots of nice photos and the zebra got close!

Tins and Treasures said...

This looks like great fun!

Kim Caro said...

monkey butts are too funny

Anonymous said...

that turtle is great.

~Caroline~ said...

I have wanted to go to the zoo with my children lately, but haven't been able to work it into our schedule. We will get to do a virtual trip now and enjoy your photos! Thanks!

Impossible Alice said...

I love turtles :) Looks like you guys had a great day!

MSM said...

Monkeys and food are my favorite part of any zoo trip!

Unknown said...

enjoyable indeed. animals always bring me joy. thanks again for sharing.