Thursday, October 23, 2008

Zoo Trip **Part Four**

Today's photos will come from the Junction Plaza, Forest Aviary and African Pavilion.

The Junction Plaza is were we stopped for lunch. It is in the middle of the zoo park.

Walking into the Junction Plaza.
Our lunch was good. They have cheeseburgers, hot dogs, sandwiches, fries, chips and pizza available. And snacks and drinks too!



After eating, the girls decided they wanted to ride the carousel.

Then we walked into one of many gift shops.




Ha Ha....just look at my girl working her daddy! I have trained her well....LOL Give him the big brown sad eyes and he will give in.
After a little shopping, we went to the Forest Aviary to see some tropical birds, frogs, and large plants.

Some cute Pink Flamingos!!

Pretty flowers


I love this picture.
What a beautiful bird.
Another pretty bird
Now this is the kind of tree I want growing in my back yard......
Over at the African Pavilion you can see meerkats, snakes and more plants.
Casey and Shelby standing in front of a banana tree. I love the huge leaves.
Isn't he a cute Meerkat.
Tomorrow I will post gorillas, chimpanzees, giraffes and few more.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have a beautiful zoo...and it looks like you had a fabulous day!!! Your pictures are wonderful!

Unknown said...

ooh..can't wait to see the giraffes. my favorite animal in the whole world.

i like the shot of the girls in front of the banana tree.