Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Zoo Trip **Part Two**

After the Kid Zone we walked through the Rocky Coast. There you will see Polar bears, sea lions, seals, and arctic foxes.

Wake up sleepy head. This Polar bear was so cute while taking his nap.
Walking to see the Seals and Sea Lions.
These guys are kinda hard to catch with a camera......
Aren't they cute??

I think this is called a puffin.....not for sure! They were cute.
Here's another sleepy head....a arctic fox.

Next was the Garden Friends Playground.
Casey climbing the spider web.
Casey and Shelby standing at a large gourd.

After the playground we walked to the Streamside. There were otters, snakes, frogs, fish and bobcats. **I didn't post any snakes......if you really want to see snakes I will! But if you are like me, I don't really like them....LOL**
Here's one of many fish.

One cute otter.

I promise you this Owl is real...after standing there for a while we finally saw it move.


Thank goodness for zoom....this little shy bobcat didn't want to come out.


Hey....who are these people?? My daughter took this picture of me and my hubby. I don't like being in front of the camera, but here I am.

Okay guys we are almost half way through the zoo. Tomorrow I will be posting the Sonora Desert, bears and more big animals.

11 comments:

Conscientia's Cameos said...

OMG! The seals and sea lions are gorgeous!!

High Desert Diva said...

I haven't been to the zoo in eons... looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures,

Will return to see more of your blog

Cheers,
UmNome

www.umnome.com
http://kerorir.blogspot.com/
http://fontedepoemas.blogspot.com
http://apostascertas.blogspot.com
http://jokeheros.blogspot.com/

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Thanks for stopping by..I always love new visitors..come back again!!
I see you had a great time at the ZOO. I always carry the camera so my mug does not make it on there most of the time..

Anonymous said...

lots of cool pictures, thanks for sharing

Crystal Rae said...

omg what a huge zoo. Looks like your family had lots of fun at the zoo. Now I want to go to the zoo, LOL.

Crystal Rae said...

YES... lol... he loves those kind of games too. He usually plays COD4 (Call Of Duty 4) Again I'm trying to sound cool with the whole code talking. He mostly plays online multi player, LOl.

Tabitha Blue said...

Oh, what a fun trip to the zoo!! I just LOVE polar bears, they are usually so much fun to watch and always want to play, at least the ones I've seen. Cute family and your and your hubby are a cute couple! Glad you posted the photo!! :)

~Tabitha~

MSM said...

That's a great pic of you and hubby! I would never look that good at the zoo ..... I'd forget to wear make-up, and/or be totally frazzled or hot....

The spider web and gourd? Again, y'all have the neatest things at your zoo (besides the animals)!

Unknown said...

awww...the polar bear. too sweet :-).

and you're a cutie. :-) nice looking couple.

::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

Looks like you and your family had a great time. I love the owl picture. :)