Monday, January 19, 2009

Back in the Workroom

After weeks of not blogging I am glad to say I am back. I hope I still have readers.....


I have had a lot going on this year already. I will be posting more about that later, but I am happy to be back into the workroom. I have new purse designs I am working on. I am digging the new fabric I have. I really like the yellow and black combination!
I love zebra print so I am loving this new purse I have listed in my ETSY shop. Also I have a matching key fob.


5 comments:

Cthings said...

Hello girl, glad your back! I did notice you were not around. Your purse design is awesome!! Love the wristlet too!! Thanks for stopping by!

Cthings said...

Sorry key fob not wristlet! I just forgot what it was called. (old timers setting in)

~Marie~ said...

Sweet mother of pearl, I have been looking for a Zebra print purse for FOREVER!!!!! It's lovely

Bagladee said...

Hi **wave** yes we're all still here :) loving the new fabric!!

Celina said...

That fabric is yummy!!! I think you might be setting a color trend! By the way--I love, love, love the key fob and coin purse that my mom bought for me from your shop--I have gotten so many compliments on them and will definitely blog about them if I ever get back to blogging again!