Monday, January 26, 2009

Full of Blooms

Check out this pretty hobo style bag I have listed in my shop. It's blooming flowers all around. I have fallen in love with the black and yellow combo. Don't you just love the way the yellow POPS on the black background??? I do :-)


This is a perfect Spring bag! The large size makes it great to carry all your everyday needs, and has padded shoulder straps for comfort. Closes with a zipper so all your items will stay secure inside. Go check this purse and more out here.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful bag! My daughter's room is painted yellow with everything in it is white and black. I love this combo...very cheery!

Bagladee said...

Oh its gorgeous!! I love black and yellow together :) x

Cthings said...

Debra that is a very stunning bag! What great combo you done!! Looking at it to makes me want spring around the corner! Great job!!

Beth said...

Ohhhh, I do love the yellow stands out on the purse. It's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Your bag is gorgeous and the yellow and black is a great color combination!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely bag, very happy!

Denise said...

Spring indeed. The colors are wonderful and the size of the flowers very fun. I like the light yellow interior, this would make it easy to find things in that roomy interior.

Michelle said...

Hey, I like the new layout....May your bobbin always be full! Love it!

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Greetings from West Jefferson, NC.....love the bag!!

LindaMay

Lorie said...

That bag is gorgeous! Off to check out your shop!!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

How stinkin' CUTE and cheerful is that?!