Friday, January 23, 2009

More snow pics

My daughter had a friend come over Yesterday and they played in the last bit of snow that's on the ground. I think they had fun. I saw them chasing each other, snowball fighting and even built a snowman.....um.....snowlady.


Start of the snowlady....


Fixing the face...

Team work.....One cute snowlady
Playing around in the snow
I hope everyone has a great weekend. I hope to get a lot of sewing done. Shelby has another friend coming to stay the weekend so I hope while they are goofing off that I can get into the workroom and goof off with some fabrics!!! I have a few purses drawn up and can't wait to get started on them..................

2 comments:

Tins and Treasures said...

That's a great snowlady. The snow here is too cold to make a snowman...
I'm looking forward to seeing your new purses.

Chelsea Van Tol said...

I love your shop! It's been really cold here lately, but no snow. I think we are due for another snow day - I hope anyways!