Monday, March 2, 2009

Umm.....

After putting up with two days of nothing but rain over the weekend this is what I wake up to on Monday morning.....! (Where is Spring??)

Yes...snow. It was just a inch but enough!!! People I live in North Carolina....it's not suppose to snow so often here.
Our schools were on a two hour delay so guess who had to step outside.
Never mind she has a short sleeve shirt. Don't worry I made her wear her coat to school.
That's ice on our porch.
She is doing her 2 hour delay dance.....
Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

~Marie~ said...

I woke up to 9 inches of snow and I live in Maryland.... where is spring?!

Debra said...

I am wondering the same thing Marie!!! I am tired of cold weather.

Celina said...

Sorry...I think we might be hogging spring here in Florida! Hehe. Believe it or not, I am jealous that you guys are getting some snow. I kinda miss it! Hope your daughter enjoyed her two hour delay!